Friday, March 31, 2006

Flin Flon and back



Well I had a great flight this morning to Flin Flon, Manitoba and back. It was a beautiful morning in Saskatoon with crisp blue skies and the tempature hanging around -4. We had only one passenger from Saskatoon to Flin Flon, so we were light when we taxied onto RWY27 and pushed the throttles ahead to 1600lbs of tourque for take off power. So in less then 2000' we had accelerated to 100 knots and were airborne off of 27, we climbed to about 3500' before Terminal cleared us on route. We made a 180 degree turn on course and crossed just about back over the airport. I wish I had had my camera up front with me 'cause it was perfect aerial view of YXE. But I didn't. So on the way back I made sure I brought my camera up front with me. Here are some pics in the airplane.My View Up Front

1 Comments:

At 3:15 AM, Blogger Vladimpaler said...

Interesting blog. Thanks for sending the link. It could use some details on the wild times that are had while away from home, but other than that, nice effort.

Jarrett

You can view my blog at

http://dacian.biz/blog/blogger.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home