Thursday, March 23, 2006

Here, There and Everywhere.

Well I've been flying for about three months, and minus January b/c it was all training, and you could minus Febuary cause I only flew once. But So far in March I've flown just about every week day. I've accumulated over 80 hours on the King Air A100, which about 62 of them have been in March, that's a busy month! Pilots are limited to so many hours in set periods, they are: 14/day, 60/week, 120/month, 300/every three months, and finally a max of 1200/year. The average for a charter pilot is about 50 - 80 per month and usually around 600 to 800 a year. But it can always be more or less. Such as Febuary for me was a total of 8 hours.
Here's a list of all the place I've flown to since flying for WestWind:

Saskatchewan :
Saskatoon CYXE
Regina CYQR
North Battleford CYQW
Llyodminister CYLL
Meadow Lake CYLJ
Swift Current CYYN
Ile a la Crosse CJF3
Prince Albert CYPA
Lac La Ronge CYVC
Wollesten Lake CZWL
Stoney Rapids CYSF
Points North Landing CYNL
Key Lake CYKJ
McArthur River CKQ8
Collens Bay CYKC

Alberta :
RedDeer CYQF
Conklin CET2
Cold Lake CEN5
Peace River CYPE
Red Earth Creek CEH5

B.C. :
Fort Nelson CYYE

And tommorrow I'm going to

Manitoba :
FlinFlon CYFO

I have to say that I have been really lucky to go to so many places, a lot of times pilots get stuck going between just a few airports for a long time. It has been great.

Here's a Map I Made Up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home