Thursday, August 02, 2007

Never Scared (Old Archives)

The one hour left mark has just slid by as we reach 209 miles North of Saskatoon. Blue skies and warm weather we leave behind as we get closer to the rain and snow that is pelting our destination. The weather this morning in Saskatoon made for a beautiful spring morning, but obviously changed as the day rolled on.

I know that at least one of our seven passengers in the back are concerned about flying into the weather at Toon Town. Before we left the ground he had asked me if we could fly in the foul weather awaiting us. I told him it wouldn't be a problem. He replied with, "Good, that's what I like to hear, even if it's not the truth." It reminded me of an old pilot saying, "You can scare yourself as much as like in the cockpit, but once in front of the passengers everything is just peachy"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home