Tuesday, October 17, 2006

FL250

Over BC

From FL250 the sun is bright and it's all blue sky above us, the earth is covered by a solid pure white layer of cloud. It's funny to think that far below under all that cloud it is dark, gray and dismal. Hmm, I guess in about 45 minutes we'll be entering it for the 5th and final time today. We've already used up over twelve hours out of our fourteen hour duty day, I'm pretty sure dispatch won't have anything for those last two hours. Hopefully not anyways. I was only suppose to have two short hops of 45 minutes today, but 9 hours of flight and 3 provinces later here I am. Floating back home, wondering if this time I'm actually finished. O-well, the joys of charter work.

Level at FL250
actual OAT (Outside Air Temp) is -36
IAS is 180 kts
TAS is 259 kts
GS is 240 kts
181 miles W of CYXE
108 miles E of CYYC
1082 miles N of KLAX
1661 miles W of KJFK

Okay I'm done playing with the GPS...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home